Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market Research Report to 2027 – Featuring Fischer Group, Fujikura, GenCell Energy and Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market Research Report by Component, Type, Application, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market size was estimated at USD 157.11 million in 2021, USD 169.75 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.22% to reach USD 252.44 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market?
- Increasing demand for clean energy
- High investments in fuel cell development
- Ease of transport & storage
- High energy density of direct methanol fuel cells
- Methanol crossover & low efficiency
- Low oil prices
- Expensive catalyst
- Technological innovation
- Research collaborations & portable applications
- Competition from existing technologies
- Lack of infrastructure for DMFC vehicles
- AIWAYS Inc.
- Altergy Systems
- Antig Technology Co. Ltd
- Ballard Power Systems Inc.
- Bloom Energy
- Blue World Technologies
- Bren-Tronics Incorporated
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Fischer Group GmbH
- Fujikura Ltd.
- GenCell Energy
- Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies
- Ird Fuel Cell A/S
- Johnson Matthey
- MeOH Power, Inc.
- Oorja Corporation
- Pro-Power Co., Ltd
- Roland Gumpert
- Samsung SDI
- SerEnergy A/S
- SFC Energy AG
- Siqens GmbH
- Treadstone Technologies Inc.
- Viaspace Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3i9l72
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900