Global Electric Vehicle Batteries Thematic Research Report 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Electric Vehicle Batteries, 2021 Update – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on electric vehicle (EV) batteries. Battery performance and cost has emerged as a key differentiator in the battery EV (BEV) sector. Competing chemistries and construction methods vie to become the new industry standard as players race to squeeze more capacity and longevity out of their products while also battling to reduce the cost of production.
The emerging field of solid-state batteries (SSBs) will also be examined. Of the competing next-generation battery technologies, this is by far the most developed, with prototype deployment in light vehicles expected around 2024 by companies including Toyota, BMW and Foxconn. If and when a company decides to invest in SSBs rather than today’s advanced Li-ion cells could make or break its future EV strategy.
This report looks at the emerging trends in Electric Vehicle batteries within the automotive sector.
- Analysis of the players in the EV battery field – including established manufacturing giants and high-tech startups developing new chemistries.
- A full technology briefing on the intricacies of different battery approaches, including cell design, chemistry and pack layout.
- A breakdown of the key trends shaping the EV battery sector.
- Industrial analysis of the sector to help you understand the growth potential of EV batteries over time.
- Details of the battery value chain that supports the industry, running from raw materials mined from the ground, to cell construction, to full EV pack assembly.
- Full profiles of key battery companies, split by major battery producers and innovative startups.
- Research backed up by the publisher’s unique thematic engine.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
- The publisher has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, the publisher’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- To do this, the publisher tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in the publisher’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors.
- Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Technology briefing
- Industry analysis
- Value chain
- Sector scorecards
- Further reading
- Thematic research methodology
- CBAK Energy
- LG Energy Solution
- Samsung SDI
- SK Innovation
- Imprint Energy
- Ionic Materials
- Prologium Technology
- Qing Tao Energy
- Sila Nanotechnologies
- Solid Power
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t79tn0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900