Global Marine Battery Market to 2030 – Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Marine Battery Market by Battery Type, Ship Type, Function, Nominal Capacity, Sales Channel and Battery Density: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Marine battery is a primary or auxiliary power source for the vessels, which provide power for the various applications such as start-stop, lighting, a windlass, depth finders, and fish locators. Marine batteries have robust construction and equipped with heavier plates. These batteries are designed specifically for use on a ships or vessels to sustain the vibration and pounding that can occur onboard any boat.
The report on the global marine battery market focuses on current market trends and future growth opportunities of various battery types such as lithium, lead acid, and others. It categorizes the market in terms of ship type into commercial, and defense and by function, the market is divided into starting, deep cycle, and dual purpose. By nominal capacity, it is classified into less than 150 Ah, and more than 150 Ah.
On the basis of sales channel, the market is divided into OEM, and aftermarket. In addition, the report provides information on battery density such as < 100 WH/KG and More than 100 WH/KG. Furthermore, it analyzes current trends of marine battery across different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities are explained in the report to better understand the market dynamics. This report further highlights the key areas of investment. In addition, it includes Porter’s five forces analysis to understand the competitive scenario of the industry and role of each stakeholder. The report features the strategies adopted by key market players to maintain their foothold in the market. Furthermore, it highlights the competitive landscape of the key players to increase their market share and sustain intense competition in the industry.
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global marine battery market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall marine battery market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global marine battery market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current marine battery market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- Increase in demand for marine freight transportation vessels
- Advantage of lithium-ion battery over lead-acid batteries
- Increase in water sports and leisure activities
- Limited range and capacity of fully electric ships
- Maintenance and protection of batteries
- Increase in automation in marine transportation
- Rise in adoption of hybrid and fully electric vessels
By Battery Type
- Lead acid
By Ship Type
- Deep Cycle
- Dual Purpose
By Nominal Capacity
- Less than 150 Ah
- More than 150 A
By Sales Channel
By Battery Density
- < 100 WH/KG
- More than 100 WH/K
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Akasol AG
- Toshiba Corporation
- Leclanche SA
- Echandia AB
- EverExceed Industrial Co,
- Lifeline Batteries Inc
- Spear Power Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/baxm43
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900