New Build Trunk/Transmission Pipelines Projects Analytics and Forecast by Project Type, Regions, Countries, Development Stage, and Cost 2022-2026
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “New Build Trunk/Transmission Pipelines Projects Analytics and Forecast by Project Type, Regions, Countries, Development Stage, and Cost 2022-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A total of 524 new-build trunk/transmission pipelines projects are expected to start operations from 2022 to 2026. Of these, 376 represent gas pipelines projects, 67 constitute oil pipelines, 65 projects belong to product pipelines, and 16 account for Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) pipelines. Globally, about 217 upcoming pipeline projects are in the construction stage and likely to start operations from 2022 to 2026.
- Count of trunk/transmission pipelines data by major regions, development stage, type, and countries globally during 2022-2026
- Outlook of major trunk/transmission pipelines data by project cost globally during the outlook 2022-2026
- Up to date major trunk or transmission oil and gas pipelines that would be brought online by 2026 by key countries, development stage, and project cost in major regions
- Details of major new-build pipelines expected to start operations over the period of 2022-2026 by commodity (crude oil, natural gas, NGL and petroleum product pipelines)
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the pipeline type, development stage of the major, trunk oil and gas pipelines globally
- Assess your competitor’s pipelines stage, type, and capital expenditure
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global pipeline industry
- Keep abreast of key global trunk/transmission pipelines data
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/77p9zk
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900