$49.1 Bn Medium Voltage Cable Markets – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Medium Voltage Cable Market by Voltage, Product, Installation, and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global medium voltage cable market size was valued at $28.5 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $49.1 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2021 to 2030.
Medium voltage cable plays an important role in the daily lives of human beings, as everyone is surrounded by chargeable and electronic gadgets.
Rise in demand for mobile & laptops in this decade led to increase in demand for wired chargers, which act as the major driving factor for the market. In addition, surge in demand for electric vehicle boosts the demand for medium voltage cable.
Moreover, every country is planning to transform the crude vehicle into electric and this transformation has led to increase in demand for medium voltage cable and may act as the major driving factor for the growth of the market.
Furthermore, the governments of every provide subsidies such government of India & Japan want new cars to be electrified to become carbon neutral by 2050, electric vehicles have become more of a necessity for the countries to meet these targets.
The medium voltage cable market is segmented on the basis of voltage, product, installation, end-user, and region. By product, the market is categorized into Up to 25kV, 26kV-50kV, 51kV-75kV, and 76kV-100kV. On the basis of installation, it is divided into underground, submarine, and overhead. On the basis of end-user, it is classified into industrial, commercial, and utility. Region wise, it analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global medium voltage cable market analysis covers in-depth information about the major industry participants. The key players operating and profiled in the medium voltage cable industry report include Brugg Cables, Eland Cables Ltd., Hellenic Cable Industry S.A., Leoni, Nexans, NKT Cables, Prysmian SpA, Southwire, Sumitomo Electric Industries, and TPC Wire and Cable Corporation.
The global medium voltage cable market is analyzed and estimated in accordance with the impacts of the drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The period studied in this report is 2020-2030. The report includes the study of the market with respect to the growth prospects and restraints based on the regional analysis. The study includes Porter’s five forces analysis of the industry to determine the impact of suppliers, competitors, new entrants, substitutes, and buyers on the market growth.
Key Findings Of The Study:
- On the basis of Voltage, the 26KV-50KV segment emerged as the global leader in 2020, and is anticipated to be the largest market during the forecast period
- On the basis of Product, the termination segment emerged as the global leader in 2020, and is anticipated to be the largest market during the forecast period
- On the basis of Installation, the underground segment registered the highest market share and is projected to maintain the same during the forecast period
- On the basis of End-User, the industrial segment registered the highest market share and is projected to maintain the same during the forecast period
- On the basis of region, the APAC emerged as the global leader in 2020, and is anticipated to be the largest market during the forecast period
- Rise in Demand and Sustainable Development in Electronics Gadgets
- Rise in Demand for Electric Cars
- Rise in Demand for Daily Use Electronic Products
- Introduction of Wireless Charging
- Low Range of Electric Vehicle
- Decomposition of Wires and Toxic Effects of Gadgets on Human Body
- Rise in Pollution by Crude Products and High Oil Prices Led to Enhance Ev Market
- Rise in Urbanization and Tourism Development
Value Chain Analysis
Impact of Key Regulations on the Global Medium Voltage Cable Market
Impact of Corona (Covid-19) Outbreak on the Market
- Brugg Cables
- Eland Cables Ltd.
- Hellenic Cable Industry S.A.
- NKT Cables
- Prysmian SpA
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- TPC Wire and Cable Corporation.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kfji66
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900