Enterprise to Participate in Investor Conferences
HOUSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) announced today it will host virtual investor meetings at the following conferences:
- Morgan Stanley Energy and Power Conference, Tuesday, March 1, 2022;
- Barclays Select Series: Midstream and Clean Infrastructure Corporate Access Days, Wednesday, March 2, 2022;
- Barclays Investment Grade Energy and Pipelines Corporate Days, Thursday, March 3, 2022;
- Mizuho Energy Summit, Tuesday, March 15, 2022;
- Scotia Howard Weil Energy Conference, Tuesday, March 22, 2022; and
- U.S. Capital Advisors Midstream Corporate Access Day, Wednesday, March 30, 2022.
The latest investor deck, which may be used to facilitate investor meetings, can be accessed under the Investors tab on the Enterprise website.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and marine terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and marine terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage, and marine terminals and related services; and a marine transportation business that operates on key United States inland and intracoastal waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include more than 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 Bcf of natural gas storage capacity. Please visit www.enterpriseproducts.com for more information.
Randy Burkhalter, Investor Relations, (713) 381-6812 or (866) 230-0745, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Rainey, Media Relations, (713) 381-3635, email@example.com