Global Nitrogen Gas Market Report (2022 to 2027) – Featuring Air Products, Gulf Cryo and Linde Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Nitrogen Gas: Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report analysis the global nitrogen gas market based on segmentation of form, end-user, and distribution channel. These segmentations are further analyzed at global, regional and country levels.
The base year considered for analyses is 2021, while the market estimates and forecasts are given from 2022 to 2027. The market estimates are only provided in terms of revenue in USD millions.
As the family of nitrogen gas is extremely vast in nature, we will only be considering nitrogen gas of purity 95% and above, in order to provide high accuracy and clarity. In addition to this, we have excluded all mixed gases and included only pure nitrogen gas. Revenue generated from sales of nitrogen generators is also excluded.
- Air Products Inc.
- Air Liquide
- Air Water Inc.
- Canair Nitrogen Inc.
- Chengdu Taiyu Industrial Gases Co., Ltd.
- Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Ltd. (Eigl)
- Gulf Cryo
- Inox-Air Products Inc.
- Linde Plc
- Messer Group Gmbh
- Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.
- Southern Industrial Gas Sdn. Bhd.
- Toagosei Co., Ltd.
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corp.
- Universal Industrial Gases Inc.
- Yingde Gases
- 101 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for nitrogen gas within the chemicals industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue/sales data for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for nitrogen gas, and areas of focus to forecasting this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation and forecast the market size for nitrogen gas consumption, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis form, production technology, end-user industry, and region
- Technology Assessment of the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities that will shape the market for nitrogen gas over the forecast period (2021 to 2027)
- Country-specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Middle East, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), and Other Central and Eastern European (CEE) Countries
- Insight into the ongoing research activities, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 impact on the global nitrogen gas market
- Updated information on key developments in the global nitrogen gas market, 2019-2022
- Identification of the major stakeholders in the global nitrogen gas market, and analysis of their competitive landscape and market positioning based on recent developments and segmental revenues
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Market Background
- Purity of Nitrogen Gas
- Ultra-High Purity Nitrogen Gas
- High Purity Nitrogen Gas
- Low Purity Nitrogen Gas
- Oxygen-Free Nitrogen Gas (OFN)
- Purity Grades of Nitrogen Gas by Application
- Nitrogen Production
- Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)
- Cryogenic Fractional Distillation
- Membrane Nitrogen Generation
- Nitrogen Distribution Process
- On-site or Tonnage
- Packaged Gas
- Nitrogen Trade
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
- Market Dynamics
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Nitrogen Gas Market
- Pricing Overview
Chapter 5 Nitrogen Gas Market Analysis by Form
- Gaseous Nitrogen
- Liquid Nitrogen
Chapter 6 Nitrogen Gas Market Analysis by Technology
- Fractional Distillation
- Mechanical Separation
Chapter 7 Nitrogen Gas Market Analysis by End-User Industry
- Food and Beverages
- Nitrogen Flushing
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging
- Chemicals and Refining
- Electronics and Semiconductor
- Metal Production and Fabrication
- Oil and Gas
Chapter 8 Nitrogen Gas Market Analysis by Region
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
- Market Competitiveness
- Market Player Positioning
- New Developments
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
Chapter 11 Appendix: Acronyms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/epwmh8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900