Global Point-of-Entry Water Treatment Systems Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast Report 2022-2031 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Point-of-Entry Water Treatment Systems Market by Product Type, Application, and End Use: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031 Point-of-Entry Water Treatment Systems Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global point-of-entry (POE) water treatment systems market size was valued at $8,521.3 million in 2020, and is estimated to reach $13,532.5 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Point-of-entry water treatment systems are installed at main water lines, which are the first entry points of water in a residential or commercial establishment. These systems witness increased adoption owing to the rise in demand for clean water among the populace.
Treating water at the first point of entry, whether in a building or a residential complex is increasingly becoming important due to the rise in levels of contamination at water sites as well as during the supply. Asia-Pacific exhibits lucrative market opportunities, especially in countries such as China and India owing to a large customer base and growing urbanization.
The factors driving the market include increase in disposable income, rise in urbanization, rise in concerns about waterborne diseases, and surge in technological advancements. However, factors such as high installation, equipment, and operation costs limit the market growth. The scarcity of clean water in developing countries and depleting freshwater resources create varied opportunities for the market growth.
The point-of-entry water treatment systems market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end use, and region. On the basis of product type, the point-of-entry water treatment systems market is segmented into water softening, filtration, reverse osmosis, disinfection, and others.
On the basis of application, the market is segregated into residential, commercial, and industrial. On the basis of end use, the point-of-entry water treatment systems market is divided into hotel, commercial, household, hospital, academic, and others.
Key Findings Of Study
- The water softening segment dominated the global point-of-entry water treatment systems market in 2020, and is expected to reach $5,135.0 million by 2031
- On the basis of application, the industrial segment is noticed to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period
- The hotel segment accounted for the 304% of the total market share in 2020
- Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth, registering a CAGR of nearly 51% during the forecast period
- The U.S. accounted for 155% of the market share in the global point-of-entry water treatment systems market in 2020
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- 3M Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Pentair PLC
- Best Water Technology (BWT) AG
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Culligan International
- General Electric Company,
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Product Type
- Water Softening
- Reverse Osmosis
By End Use
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6nmgew
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900