Lukoil turns to foreign upstream in quest for reserves replacement

Platts reports. “Yes, we are looking today at the projects that would allow us to compensate for the volumes we produce,” he told reporters in a briefing. “Our own geological exploration allows us to replace about 70%-75% of that production. The remaining 25%-30% is a question of acquisitions.” . The company has also started talks on potentially acquiring stakes from Brazil’s Petrobras in two Nigerian fields, where it holds a 16% stake in the Akpo field and a 13% stake in the Agbami field, he said. Source / More: Platts oilandgasOil and Gas News Undiluted !!! “The squeaky wheel gets the oil” Follow us: @OilAndGasPress on Twitter | OilAndGasPress on Facebook Disclaimer Most News articles reported on OilAndGasPress are a reflection of what is published in the media. OilAndGasPress is not in a position to verify the accuracy of daily news articles OilAndGasPress welcomes all viewpoints. Should you wish to provide a different perspective on the above article, please email us info@OilAndGasPress.com ]]>

#FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM