Schneider Electric Launches EcoStruxure for eMobility in Buildings, an End-to-End EV Charging Solution for Sustainable All-Electric Mobility
- Buildings will play a defining role in the electrification of the world’s transportation
- Around 70 per cent of the EV charging will happen in commercial, industrial and multifamily buildings by 2030. EcoStruxure for eMobility provides energy management capabilities to accommodate the increased power demand resulting from this
- EcoStruxure for eMobility in buildings expands its solutions range with the new 3rd-generation connected charger – EVlink Pro AC
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Schneider Electric, the leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation announced the launch of a new EV charging solution for efficient, resilient, and sustainable electric mobility and net-zero buildings.
In order to achieve a net-zero future, Schneider Electric recognizes the importance of buildings in the electrification of transportation. It is predicted that around 70 per cent of EV charging will happen in commercial, industrial, and multifamily buildings by 2030, according to Bloomberg.
With this launch, Schneider Electric continues its pursuit to make buildings smarter and sustainable overall by adding EV charging infrastructure in the facilities.
“As EVs take hold of the car market, buildings will take on a larger share of the burden. When EVs become the dominant mode of transportation, people won’t be stopping to charge; they’ll charge where they stop. We will charge at home and also at destinations like offices, shops, restaurants, parking garages, schools, hospitals, movie theaters, etc.,” said Mike Doucleff, Head of eMobility Business.
What is EcoStruxure for eMobility in Buildings?
Combing all end-to-end solutions means that Schneider Electric is offering reliable and energy efficient technology for implementing EV charging infrastructure in commercial, industrial, and residential buildings.
EcoStruxure for eMobility provides more than just EV chargers, it is an end-to-end connected solution that is easy to install, maintains building power reliability, and provides a convenient experience for EV drivers.
EcoStruxure for eMobility includes three main elements:
- EVlink Pro AC is a reliable, sustainable, and connected charger that is fast to install, easy to operate and maintain, as well as great for minimizing costs and downtime.
- EcoStruxure EV Charging Expert is an on-site load management system that dynamically distributes real-time available power in the building to charge EVs, avoiding peak hours and integrating renewable energy. Via subscription, it also ensures access to advanced analytics services.
- And finally, EcoStruxure EV Advisor is a cloud-based operations software that will enable partners to supervise remotely and easily commission, monitor, and control the EV charging infrastructure. This will be launched later in the year.
Over the years since beginning the journey into the electrification of vehicles, Schneider Electric’s main aim has been to deliver solutions to solve customers’ challenges when it comes to adopt EV charging infrastructure.
Schneider Electric is working towards achieving a net-zero future, and EcoStruxure for eMobility is just one of the ways in which the company can achieve this goal.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Hashtags: #IndustriesOfTheFuture #NextGenAutomation #IndustrialAutomation #UniversalAutomation #EcoStruxure
Media Relations – Edelman on behalf of Schneider Electric, Juan Pablo Guerrero, Phone: +1 416 875 7173, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org