Silent Generator Market by Sound Level, Fuel, Power Rating, Phase, Type, Application, End-User Industry and Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Silent Generator Market by Sound Level (Super Silent, Silent), Fuel (Diesel, Natural Gas), Power Rating (Up to 25 kVA, 25-49 kVA, 50-99 MW, 100-499 kVA, & Above 500 kVA), Phase, Type, Application, End-User Industry and Region – Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The silent generator market is projected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2027 from an estimated of USD 3.0 billion in 2022, in order to meet the increasing demand from power sector.
The silent generators segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2020 to 2027
Based on the sound level of silent generator systems, the silent generator segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing market from 2020 to 2027. Super silent generator sound level is below 60 (dB) and silent generator sound level ranges between 60 (dB) to 70 (dB). Silent generators are useful in schools, hospitals, courts, etc. whereas super silent generators are very much helpful for residential and commercial purposes.
Stationary segment by type is projected to emerge as the largest segment for silent generators market
The stationary segment, by type, is projected to hold the highest market share during the forecast period. Stationary generators fulfill urgent power requirements of business. Stationary generators can also be used as standby generators for power backup to essential equipment and services for a short period of until utility power is restored. These generators are used when backup power requirements are low or only temporary. Silent portable generators can be used for residential purposes, recreational purposes, at construction sites, at farms and during camping trips.
The single phase segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2022 to 2027
Based on the phase of silent generator systems, the single phase is estimated to be the fastest-growing market from 2020 to 2027. The silent generator market is segmented by phase, into single phase generators and three phase generators. Three phase generators have three conductor wires, large load capacity and can be used for industrial purposes. Single phase generators have high maintenance costs and are less efficient compared to three phase generators. Single phase generators are ideal for devices which require small loads or home appliances.
Up to 25 kVA segment by power rating is expected to emerge as the largest segment for silent generators market
The Up to 25 kVA segment, by power rating, is projected to hold the highest market share during the forecast period. The silent generators market has been segmented, based on power rating, 25 kVA, 25 kVA – 49 kVA, 50 kVA – 99 kVA, 100 kVA – 499 kVA, and above 500 kVA. Growth in the above 500 kVA segment is mainly driven by the growing oil & gas and healthcare industries in North America and the increasing demand for distributed power generation in industries in Asia Pacific.
The diesel segment by fuel is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2022 to 2027
Based on the fuel of silent generator systems, diesel component is estimated to be the fastest-growing market from 2020 to 2027 as diesel gas generators are environment friendly. Companies such as Generac and Atlas Copco are key players for silent diesel generator. The silent generators market by fuel type is classified into diesel, natural gas and others. Diesel generators are used for emergency purpose and come with single and three phase. Companies like Atlas Copco, Cummins, Generac and Mahindra Powerol are top producer of silent diesel generators. The other gensets fuel types include petrol, LPG, biodiesel, coal gas, producer gas, and propane gas-based generators.
- Expanding Manufacturing Sector in Asia-Pacific is Driving Demand for Power Generation Systems and Silent Generators
- Increasing Instances of Power Outages due to Aging Grid Infrastructure and Extreme Weather Conditions Have Led to Increasing Demand for Portable Silent Generators
- Surging Demand for Silent Diesel Generator Sets
- Growing Demand for Continuous and Reliable Power Supply During Blackouts from the Residential Sector
- Rising Adoption of Energy Storage Technologies and Renewable Energy Sources
- Limited Power Generation Capacity of Silent Portable Generators
- Significant Investments for Upgrading Existing T&D Infrastructure
- T&D Infrastructure Expansion Plans
- Electrification of Rural Areas to Provide Electricity in Developing Countries
- Growing Trend of Distributed Power Generation Presents New Opportunities for Silent Generators
- Stringent Government Regulations Associated with All Generators
- Shortage of Components/Parts Used in Manufacturing Generators
- Atlas Copco
- Constant Power Solutions Ltd.
- Cummins Inc.
- Fujian Epos Electric Machinery
- Greaves Cotton Limited
- Huu Toan Corporation
- Jakson Group
- Jiangxi Vigorous New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Kingway Group
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd. (Koel)
- Mahindra Powerol
- Multiquip Inc.
- Rolls-Royce Holdings
- Sichuan Yatu Generator Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Whisper Power
- Wuxi Kipor Power Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ns7n1s
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900