Worldwide Seismic Services Industry to 2027 – Rising Use of Seismic Services for Oil are Driving Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Seismic Services Market, By Service (Data Acquisition, Data Processing and Interpretation), By Technology (2D imaging, 3D imaging, and 4D imaging), By Location of Deployment (Onshore, Offshore), By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2017-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global seismic services market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to the rising use of seismic services for oil and ongoing technological advancements.
- Agile Seismic LLC
- Amerapex Corporation
- Asian Energy Services Ltd
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- China Oilfield Services Limited
- Echo Seismic Ltd.
- Halliburton Company
- Pulse Seismic Inc.
- Schlumberger Limited
- SeaBird Exploration
Seismic services are used to create a 2D and 3D image of the earth’s crust and ocean bed for finding oil and gas reserves deep inside the earth’s surface.
The seismic data is crucial to lower the risk of boring processes and reduce environmental impact and the need for further exploration activities. The growing use of oil and gas for various applications and the surge in infrastructural development and construction activities are expected to fuel the global seismic services market demand during the forecast period. Leading government authorities are introducing schemes and policies for rapid infrastructural development of railway networks, airways, residential and commercial spaces.
Thus, continuous development in construction activities is propelling the growth of the global seismic services market. Market players are heavily investing in research and development activities to find innovative and affordable technologies for better mapping and improved image quality, which is expected to fuel the growth of the global seismic services market in the forecast period. High-resolution 3D designing, multi-component 3D acquisition, cable-less 2D and 3D seismic recording systems are some of the advanced features introduced by the market players, which is accelerating the adoption of seismic services.
The global seismic services market is segmented by service, technology, location of deployment, application, regional distribution, and competition landscape. Based on the service, the market is divided into data acquisition, data processing, and interpretation. The data acquisition segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the global seismic services market due to the growing need for finding new oil and gas reserves. Based on the technology, the market is divided into 2D imaging, 3D imaging, and 4D imaging. The 3D imaging segment is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period due to high demand from oil and gas companies and solve problems, lower risk of production, etc.
Years Considered for This Report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of global seismic services market from 2017 to 2021
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global seismic services market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027
- To classify and forecast in global seismic services market based on product type, application, fuel type, region, and competitive Landscape
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global seismic services market
- To identify drivers and challenges for global seismic services market
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc, in global seismic services market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global seismic services market
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global seismic services market
In this report, global seismic services market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Seismic Services Market, By Service:
- Data Acquisition
- Data Processing and Interpretation
Seismic Services Market, By Technology:
- 2D imaging
- 3D imaging
- 4D imaging
Seismic Services Market, By Location of Deployment:
Seismic Services Market, By Application:
- Oil & Gas
Seismic Services Market, By Region:
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i95qqw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900