Worldwide Synthetic Zeolites Industry to 2026 – Featuring Arkema, BASF and Tosoh Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Synthetic Zeolites – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Synthetic Zeolites estimated at US$4.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.2 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.7% over the analysis period.
Zeolite A, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 2.8% CAGR to reach US$2.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Type Y segment is readjusted to a revised 2.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 20.7% share of the global Synthetic Zeolites market.
The most common synthetic zeolite is zeolite A or the laundry detergent. Zeolite A does not have any environmental hazards, and has thus found widespread acceptance as an alternative to phosphate based detergent formulations in the US, Japan, and Western Europe. Zeolite Y type is used mainly for the purpose of catalytic cracking. Zeolite catalysts are the primary type of catalyst being used in crude oil refining. Demand for catalysts used for removing elements such as sulfur, nitrogen, and metals from crude oil are expected to increase due to environmental regulations.
Select Competitors (Total 58 Featured) –
- Albemarle Corporation
- Arkema S.A.
- BASF SE
- Chemiewerk Bad Kostritz GmbH
- Clariant AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huiying Chemical Industry (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
- KNT Group
- National Aluminium Company Limited
- PQ Corporation
- Tosoh Corporation
- Union Showa K.K.
- W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn.
- Zeochem AG
- Zeolyst International, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Synthetic Zeolites – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- COVID-19 Outbreak Impacts Demand for Synthetic Zeolites
- Zeolites Playing a Part in Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
- An Introduction to Synthetic Zeolites
- Major Applications of Synthetic Zeolites
- Biological Applications
- Natural Zeolites Vs Synthetic Zeolites
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Developing Regions to Spearhead Long-term Growth
- World Brands
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Expanding Detergents Industry Provides Growth Opportunities for Synthetic Zeolites Market
- Global Laundry Detergents Market Size (in $ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Use of Zeolites as Catalyst in Petrochemical and Refining Industry Continues to Grow
- Global Demand for Petroleum Products in Million Barrels Per Day (2018-2040)
- Zeolites Emerge as an Attractive Material in Petroleum Refining Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry Confronts Challenging Times Amidst COVID-19 Outbreak
- Global Oil & Gas E&P Industry Spending (in US$ Billion) for 2015-2021E
- Demand for Petroleum Derivatives and Growth Opportunities Ahead
- Global Energy Demand & Growth (In Million Tonnes of Oil Equivalent (Mtoe)) for the Years 1990, 2000, 2010, 2020, 2030 and 2040
- Synthetic Zeolites: Playing a Transformative Role in Chemical Industry
- COVID-19 Disruption in Chemical Industry Affects Market Growth
- Global Chemicals Market Reset & Trajectory – Growth Outlook (In %) For Years 2019 Through 2025
- Zeolites in Fuel Cell Applications: Potential Growth Opportunities
- Global Fuel Cells Market Size in US$ Million by Region/Country for 2020 and 2027
- COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts Fuel Cells Market, Affecting Demand for Zeolites
- Synthetic Zeolites Find Use as Adsorbents in Numerous Applications
- Zeolites Find Growing Use in Adsorbents for Refrigeration Units
- Zeolite Use in Water and Wastewater Treatment: An Overview
- Development of Aluminophosphates Zeolite to Boost Demand for Synthetic Zeolites
- Synthetic Zeolites from Organic Raw Materials: A Notable Trend Poised to Drive Future Market Gains
- New Methods Emerge for Synthesis of Zeolites
- Innovations & Research Initiatives in the Synthetic Zeolites Market
- Researchers Use Raman Spectroscopy for Zeolite Crystals Characterization
- Z-EURECA Synthesizes Zeolites Using New Reactor Design
- Zeopore Offers Revolutionary Platform for Producing High Quality Mesoporous Zeolites
- Membrane-Based Separation Technique Emerges for Gas Storage and Separation
- Metalsearch Develops Novel Synthetic Zeolite Manufacturing Technique
- Research Focuses on Addressing Challenges of Manufacturing Highly Siliceous Zeolites
- Zeopore Develops Unique Technology to Create Zeolite Catalyst
- Challenges Confronting the Synthetic Zeolites Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1yokzq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900