2nd Annual Gas to Liquids North America 2015 Conference
SMi are thrilled to announce that registration is now open for the 2nd annual Gas to Liquids North America conference, taking place on the 11th and 12th of March 2015 in Houston, Texas, USA.
Building on 17 years of working in the GTL industry, SMi are delighted to announce its 2nd annual Gas to Liquids North America Conference. GTL North America 2015 will cover the key aspects of the market, looking at technical and commercial considerations associated with operating projects, the realities of the market from resource holders and infrastructure developers, advancements in small scale GTL plus much more…
The event presents itself as the perfect platform for keeping up to date and networking with the key players in the GTL industry. The event will be the perfect chance for the industry to come together and discuss the critical issues to help move the industry forward.
Benefits of Attending:
The 2 day event will provide delegates with the perfect opportunity to gain a complete overview of the industry in North America and is a fantastic chance for information gathering, idea sharing and problem solving debate.
• Listen to case studies from GTL projects currently in construction
• Understand why projects have chosen specific technologies and how it fits in with the business case
• Look at the advancements of small scale GTL
• Comprehend all products which are produced from GTL
• Hear from the resource holders and infrastructure developers to understand the realities of distribution
• Overcome the financial hurdle – clearing the technology acceptance barrier
• Understand the key technical and commercial considerations associated with operating a project
Expert Speaker Line-up Includes:
• James Davis, Senior Vice President, XTLH, SGC Energia
• Rick Smead, Natural Gas Expert, RBN Energy LLC
• Gregory Patience, Director & Technical Officer, ME Resource Corp
• Ron Sills, Executive Vice President, XTL & DME Institute
• Elliot Hicks, Chief Operating Officer, Oberon Fuels
• Vishakh Mantri, Lead Chemical Engineer, U.S. Energy Information Administration
• Santosh Gangwal, Director, Business Development, Southern Research Institute
• Raj Suri, President, EmberClear, plus many more .
There will also be an interactive half-day pre-conference workshop (10th March 2015, Marriott West Loop Hotel, Houston): ABCs of GTL: Fundamentals TutorialWorkshop Leader: Dr. Ronald A. Sills, Founding Director, XTL & DME Institute
Register by the 19th of December and receive a £300 discount.
To Register Now