African Petroleum’s July 2013 Corporate Presentation
One of the largest net acreage holders in offshore West African Transform Margin (“WATM”)
• Operatorship and high working interest in all Blocks (60% – 100%)
• Diversified geologically, politically and fiscally with 31,878 km2 across 10 Blocks in 5 countries and 5 basins
• June 2013 ERC Equipoise Competent Persons Report estimates 5.4 Bnbbls of Net Unrisked Mean Prospective Resources in
• APCL have additionally identified an additional 7 prospects and 28 leads which have not been included in the June 2013
ERC Equipoise CPR
• Aggressive and fast moving company with a highly skilled and experienced exploration team utilizing the latest
• First to prove a working petroleum system in the Liberian deep-water basin
• Low cost operational performance – safely and efficiently drilled 3 wells in Liberia deep-water
• Blue Chip international institutional investor base
• Seeking partners for 5 high impact wells for 2014 through the “farm out” of part of the working interest
SOURCE: July 2013 Corporate Presentation
ISSUERS OF NEWS RELEASES AND NOT OILANDGASPRESS.COM ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT.
Public relations, press release distribution service, investor relations, SEC filing, regulatory news,upstream, downstream,corporate announcements,technology developments and political news
www.oilandgaspress.com – The ‘one stop shop’ for global Oil and gas press releases!!!