Ardan Operations Update & Corporate Presentation
Africa Oilfield Logistics Ltd, the AIM listed African focussed support services and logistics company, is pleased to provide a positive operations update from the Company’s primary investment, Ardan Risk & Support Services (‘Ardan’).
· Expanded civil engineering team with additional 80-man well pad construction team – operational capacity doubled to facilitate rapid roll out of well pad programme
· Acquisition of two new mobile containerised camps to be utilised by Ardan team – significantly improving efficiencies and operational output and reducing well pad construction time
· Well pad construction teams and containerised units currently being mobilised to Turkana province of Kenya – a hub for oil exploration
· Units can be leased to clients on a daily rate when not utilised by Ardan’s team – as the only contractor with fully mobilised containerised camps Ardan is confident of the units’ high demand in Turkana and beyond
· Updated corporate presentation detailing recent corporate and operational developments will be available shortly on website at www.africaoilfieldlogistics.com
Carl Esprey, Chief Executive Officer of Africa Oilfield, said: “Ardan’s Technical Division, which encompasses all civil engineering activities, continues to go from strength to strength. With this in mind we have invested further into this business, bolstering our manpower with a second 80-man drill pad construction team and purchasing two new containerised camps. These developments have doubled our operational capacity and greatly increased our efficiency in order to facilitate the rapid roll out of well pad construction.
“As highlighted by the recently reported 65% increase in annualised run rate revenue for the first four months of the year, Ardan continues to perform strongly, progressing our objective of becoming the leading provider of quality turn-key support services and logistics solutions to international oil, gas and mining companies operating in Africa.”
Source: Africa Oilfield Logistics