Emerson releases new PAINE 226-30-0020 Series CANopen® Submersible Differential Transmitter.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) announced the release of the new PAINE 226-30-0020 Series Transmitter. Designed specifically for remote submersible applications, the new PAINE 226-30-0020 Series meets the requirements of CIA 443 (SIIS Level 2 device) providing the intelligent CANopen® digital networking solution for the measurement of subsea media pressures and temperatures.
The PAINE 226-30-0020 Series Transmitter is fully submersible, constructed of all welded Inconel®, designed for universal mounting and offered with a micro Subconn® MCBH4F subsea connector for ease of network integration and installation. Designed to provide long-term reliable, bi-directional full-line differential pressure and temperature measurements, it is well suited for the most extreme submersible subsea environments.
For more information and to learn more about the PAINE 226-30-0020 Series Transmitter, please visit us this year at Subsea Tieback Forum & Exhibition (http://www.subseatiebackforum.com/), March 3rd – 5th in Houston Texas (Booth 311).
• Subsea Processing.
• Control Pod Pressure & Temperature.
• ROV Controls & Maneuvering.
• Subsea Hydraulic Control Systems.
• Subsea Valves and more…
• Differential Pressure Range: 0-10,000 PSID (690 BAR) each port.
• External Case Pressure: 6,000 PSI (414 BAR).
• Operating Temperature: +25°F to +175°F (-4°C to +80°C).
• Digital Output: CANopen®, CIA 443 (Fault Tolerant SIIS Level 2).
• Pressure Resolution: 16 Bits Minimum.
• Temperature Output: °F or °C.
• Temperature Resolution: 13 Bits Minimum, Better Than 0.05°F.
Source: Emerson Process Management