Eni successfully appraises Merakes discovery offshore Kalimantan, Indonesia

Eni successfully appraises Merakes discovery offshore Kalimantan, Indonesia

  • The proximity of Merakes 2 discovery to the Jangkrik field will allow to maximizing the synergies with existing nearby infrastructures as well as to reduce costs and time of the execution of the future subsea development it confirms the success of Eni the “near field” exploration and appraisal strategy .
  • Eni is the operator of East Sepinggan PSC with its affiliate Eni East Sepinggan Limited holding 85% Participating Interest while Pertamina Hulu Energy holds the remaining 15%. Eni has been operating in Indonesia since 2001and currently has a large portfolio of assets in exploration, production and development. In the Kutei Basin in early 2014, Eni started the development activities of the deep offshore Jangkrik gas field in the Muara Bakau PSC. Production activities are located in the Mahakam River delta, East Kalimantan through the participated Company VICO Ltd (Eni 50%, Saka 50%) operator of the Sanga Sanga PSC that provides an average equity production of 16,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Source / More : Eni oilandgasOil and Gas News Undiluted !!! “The squeaky wheel gets the oil” Follow us: @OilAndGasPress on Twitter | OilAndGasPress on Facebook]]>

    #FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM