Essar Oil announce financial results for Q4 and financial year 2013-14
The release linked to this announcement was issued today by Essar Oil Limited to the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
• Company crosses the rupees one lakh crore revenue mark. Gross revenue at Rs 1,07,190 crore vs 96,797 crore in FY13
• Throughput at 20.23 MMT vs 19.77MMT in FY13
• CP GRM at $7.98/bbl Vs $7.96/bbl in FY13
• EBIDTA at Rs 4,703 crore vs Rs 3,651 crore in FY13
• Profit After Tax stood at Rs 126 crore, Vs a loss of Rs 1,180 crore in FY13
• Refinery achieves 2,190 LTI free days as on 31st March 2014
• Gross revenues at Rs 27,691 crore, vs 25,757 in Q4FY13
• Throughput at 5.05 MMT; refinery consistently operating above its rated capacity
• Current Price Gross Refining Margin (CP GRM) at $10.12 /bbl Vs $9.06/bbl in Q4FY13.
• EBITDA at Rs 2,053 crore vs Rs 1,556 crore in Q4FY13
• PAT at Rs 1,008 crore Vs Rs 200 crore in Q4FY13
Essar Energy financial