Hess Reports Estimated Results for the Second Quarter of 2013
Second Quarter Highlights
• Net income increased to $1,431 million from $4549 million in the second quarter of 2012
• Adjusted earnings were $520 million; adjusted EPS were $1.51 per share
• Corporation completed the sake of its Russian subsidiary, Samara-Nafta; proceeds to Hess were $1.9 billion
• Proceeds from year-to-date asset sales were used to reduce debt by $2.4 billion and add cash to the balance sheet
• Capital and exploratory expenditures of $1,613 million in the second quarter of 2013 were down 22 percent from the same quarter last year
Full Report: Hess 2Q13 Earnings Release 7.30.13
ISSUERS OF NEWS RELEASES AND NOT OILANDGASPRESS.COM ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT.
Public relations, press release distribution service, investor relations, SEC filing, regulatory news,upstream, downstream,corporate announcements,technology developments and political news
www.oilandgaspress.com – The ‘one stop shop’ for global Oil and gas press releases!!!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your events and we’ll list them free of charge
Email: email@example.com to Advertise your company’s services and reach thousands of oil and gas industry executives and professionals