McDermott Release Sustainability Report
Spotlights Progress, Anchors Targets in Emission Reductions, Community Engagement, Governance
The Company will accelerate its contributions to a low-carbon economy through its sustainability targets, which are outlined in the company’s latest sustainability report, released today.
The company’s targets include:
- 50 percent reduction in scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2030
- 35 percent reduction in scope 3 GHG emissions for ten key supply chain categories by 2030
- Zero office waste-to-landfill by 2025
- 50 percent reduction in waste generation by 2030
- Specific milestones for advancing social investment, local content and human rights
The targets leverage years of analysis and the company’s long history of delivering—and continuously improving—responsible energy infrastructure across the energy value chain.
Information Source: Read More…..