Neste Oil's Stakeholder Advisory Panel appointed
Neste Oil’s Board of Directors has invited representatives of the company’s stakeholders to join a Stakeholder Advisory Panel that has been established to promote discussion between Neste Oil and its stakeholders on subjects such as the company’s operations, business development, and changes in its operating environment.
The following members will continue as members of the Stakeholder Advisory Panel:
· Pia Kauma (Chair), Member of the Finnish Parliament
· Tarja Cronberg, Member of the European Parliament
· Mikael Jungner, Member of the Finnish Parliament
· Vuokko Lahti, Journalist
· Annika Lapintie, Member of the Finnish Parliament
· Mika Niikko, Member of the Finnish Parliament
· Eero Suutari, Member of the Finnish Parliament
· Katja Taimela, Member of the Finnish Parliament
· Kimmo Tiilikainen, Member of the Finnish Parliament
In addition, three employees proposed by Neste Oil’s personnel will take part in the Panel’s work, as previously. The Panel’s term of office is one year and it will meet twice a year. As membership is considered a position of trust, members will not be paid monthly remuneration. They will, however, receive payment for attending meetings, which has been set at EUR 1,500 for the Chair and EUR 1,000 for members. Members will also be reimbursed their travelling costs in accordance with Neste Oil’s travel policy.
Source: Neste Oil Corporation
ISSUERS OF NEWS RELEASES AND NOT OILANDGASPRESS.COM ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT.
Public relations, press release distribution service, investor relations, SEC filing, regulatory news,upstream, downstream,corporate announcements,technology developments and political news
www.oilandgaspress.com – The ‘one stop shop’ for global Oil and gas press releases!!!