Oil & Gas Cyber Security Training Course to be hosted in Dubai this April
Cyber security is a growing concern within the oil & gas sector nowadays. Cyber threats to oil and gas suppliers signifies an increasingly challenging problem for national security and economic competitiveness. Some of the most high-profile companies in the industry have been the victims of sophisticated cyber threats ever since.
The Caxton Group will be hosting the 2014 Oil and Gas Cyber Security Training Course from 13-17 April 2014 in Dubai, UAE. The 5-day interactive technical training course will enable you to learn the concept of “thinking like a hacker” to discover techniques to defend from the types of attacks that are commonly conducted against the IT corporate and control network in the oil and gas infrastructure.
This training is a unique “Caxton Experience” because you will learn the following:
• The core concepts of understanding security from the mindset of an attacker
• Process of defending your networks from attacks
• Best practices for perimeter security
• How to perform memory analysis and detect malware
• Using network monitoring to detect potential intrusions
• A proven process for vulnerability management
• Best practices for securing the ICS/SCADA
Engage in a variety of learning tools including theory, case study-based examples, practical calculations, scenario-based group exercises and present back sessions. This training will help develop a solution-oriented approach within your roles.
Limited seats are available for this training.