OTC 2021 Announces New Technology® Award Recipients
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) announced the 2021 recipients of the Spotlight on New Technology® Award, which recognizes new, innovative technologies that are advancing and revolutionizing the future of offshore energy. This year, 14 technologies from 13 companies around the world were selected, including five companies receiving small business recognition.
Winners are selected based on five criteria including the technology’s novelty in the marketplace, innovativeness, demonstrated success, broad commercial appeal, and ability to make a significant impact across the offshore industry.
- Dril-Quip, Inc., producer of Dril-Quip BADGeR™ Connector
- Halliburton and TechnipFMC, producer of Odassea™ Subsea Fiber Optic Solution
- Halliburton, producer of DynaTrac™ Real-time Wireless Depth Correlation System
- Oil States Industries, producer of Merlin™ Deepsea Mineral Riser System
- Saipem, producer of Hydrone-R
- Schlumberger, producer of DrillPlan* coherent well construction planning solution
- Siemens Energy, producer of APM4O&G
- Siemens Energy, producer of MyFleetRisk
- Subsea 7 and autonomous Subsea 7 subsidiary Xodus Group, producer of Subsea 7 NESP – Nano Engineered Sensor Platform
Small Business Winners:
- HYTORC, producer of HYTORC J-Washer
- INGU, producer of Pipers® 2.8
- OLIDEN TECHNOLOGY, producer of LithoFusion Azimuthal Density and Porosity LWD Tool
- Rocsole Ltd, producer of Deposition In-Line Inspection (DILI)
- TECHNI, producer of PACT
“At its core, energy is a technology-based industry that relies on scientists, engineers, computer programmers and other highly skilled professionals to drive the future of energy forward,” said Cindy Yeilding, chairperson, OTC Board of Directors. “The companies recognized by the Spotlight on New Technology® award are making energy development more efficient and sustainable and will be at the forefront of the next generation of offshore energy.”
Information Source: Read More…..
Submitted Press release by: OTC 2021 Announces Spotlight on New Technology® Award Recipients