Paradigm to Demonstrate Advanced Solutions for Unconventional Oil & Gas at URTeC 2014
Technical presentations to focus on assessing reservoir quality and optimizing well spacing and completion efficiency
Paradigm® will showcase its solutions and services that deliver added value in unconventional resource plays at the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC), August 25-27 in Denver, CO. Conference attendees are invited to join Paradigm at booth #1133 for daily technical presentations featuring seismic-driven sweet spot identification, facies determination, formation evaluation, well planning, and fracture modeling through simulation.
For global oil and gas companies, success in unconventional exploration depends on efficient and economic hydrocarbon extraction. Paradigm software and services help get the job done quickly while bringing deeper insight into productive zones. This is made possible with a deeper understanding of the geologic model and its ability to incorporate all supporting data.
Visitors to the Paradigm booth at URTeC will learn how these solutions provide methods that:
– Detect shale heterogeneities with seismic and electrofacies classification (Stratimagic®)
– Predict in-situ stress, brittleness, and total organic carbon (TOC) from seismic data (Paradigm seismic characterization solutions)
– Make seismic data relevant in shale resource plays with Paradigm full-azimuth seismic data fracture characterization (EarthStudy 360®) – Customer Presentation, Tricon Geophysics, Inc.
– Determine total organic carbon (TOC) from well logs and petrophysical shale analysis (Geolog®)
– Optimize well spacing and completion efficiency (multiple solutions)
– Perform geologic correlation and sectioning in a shale resource play (StratEarth®)
– Enhance well planning accuracy and reduce drilling uncertainty in unconventionals (Sysdrill®)
“URTeC is a unique platform that brings together engineers, geoscientists, land men and asset team members with one common goal – enabling successful unconventional plays,” said Duane Dopkin, executive vice president of Geoscience at Paradigm. “At Paradigm, we are focused on providing advanced software solutions to all users across the disciplines of geophysics, geology, and formation evaluation. URTeC attendees will get an inside look at the advanced capabilities of these solutions that help optimize the return on investment in their assets for unconventional reservoir plays.”
Paradigm subject matter experts will be available for one-on-one presentations for a more in-depth review of specific workflows or software applications.