Petrobras announces Net Income of R$ 7,693 million
Petrobras today announces its consolidated results stated in millions of Reais, prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards – IFRS issued by the International Accounting Standards Board – IASB.
Consolidated net income attributable to the shareholders of Petrobras reached R$7,693 million in the 1Q-2013. Adjusted EBITDA reached R$16,231 million in the 1Q-2013, 36% higher compared to the 4Q-2012.
The Company reported 1Q-2013 earnings of R$ 7,693 million and the following highlights:
• A 5.4% increase of diesel prices and a 6.6% increase of gasoline prices in January 30, as well as a 5% increase of diesel prices in March 6, helped reduce the gap between domestic prices for oil products and international prices.
• Higher performance indicators in refining operations, reaching 2,083 Mbbl/d of feedstock processed (6% increase compared to the 4Q-2012), reducing oil products imports.
• A 36% increase in the Adjusted EBITDA, driven by lower operating expenses, along with the highlights above.
• Oil production decreased as previously scheduled, due to a higher number of stoppages and to the natural production decline of the fields, partially offset by the higher production of the new production systems.
• On February 20 2013, the Company reached the level of 300 Mbbl/d of oil production at the pre-salt layer.
Complete 1Q13 Results www.investidorpetrobras.com
ISSUERS OF NEWS RELEASES AND NOT OILANDGASPRESS.COM ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT.
Public relations, press release distribution service, investor relations, SEC filing, regulatory news,upstream, downstream,corporate announcements,technology developments and political news
www.oilandgaspress.com – The ‘one stop shop’ for global Oil and gas press releases!!!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your events and we’ll list them free of charge
Email: email@example.com to Advertise your company’s services and reach thousands of oil and gas industry executives and professionals