Technip Announce Combined Annual General Meeting of April 28, 2016 Summary
Technip’s shareholders met for the Group’s 2016 Combined Annual General Meeting and approved the following decisions:
– Technip’s statutory and consolidated financial statements for the full year 2015,
– allocation of 2015 earnings with a dividend of €2.00 per share,
– scrip dividend option with a 10% discount. The dividend is to be paid on May 26, 2016, regardless of the option chosen,
– ratification of the appointment of Didier Houssin’s office as a Director,
– renewal as Statutory Auditors of Ernst & Young et Autres as well as of PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit,
– renewal as Alternate Statutory Auditor of Auditex and appointment as Alternate Statutory Auditor of Jean-Christophe Georghiou,
– setting of the 2016 attendance fees for Directors,
– authorization for the Board of Directors to repurchase Company shares within a maximum limit of 8% of the share capital,
– authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital with and without preferential subscription rights,
– authorization for the Board of Directors to allocate performance shares (up to a limit of 0.5% of the share capital) and to grant stock options for the purchase or subscription of shares (up to a limit of 0,5% of the share capital) to Technip’s employees, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the Group’s principal executives.
– authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital, with a maximum limit of 1% of the share capital in favor of employees of the Technip Group.
The full results of the votes will be available on Technip’s website www.technip.com in the coming days.
Oil and Gas News Undiluted !!! “The squeaky wheel gets the oil”
Follow us: @OilAndGasPress on Twitter |