Technip Hosts Technology Day Today on Onshore Solutions
Technip will conduct later today, in Los Angeles, California, USA, a Technology Day for investors and sell-side analysts, in conjunction with our Inaugural Ethylene Forum with experts from around the world. This is a unique opportunity to learn more about Technip’s technological offer for tomorrow’s Onshore Market.
The briefing will provide its investors, clients and partners, with the occasion to enhance their understanding of Technip’s business, with a detailed review of the different technologies through a series of presentations given by senior management and guest speakers.
The presentations will focus on Technip’s core strengths and opportunities for sustainable and profitable growth in the Onshore business, including presentations as follows:
– State of Technip, Thierry Pilenko, Chairman and CEO
– An Integrated Energy Perspective, Jorge Leis, Bain & Company
– Technip Onshore, Nello Uccelletti, Senior VP Onshore
– Technip Stone & Webster Process Technology, Stan Knez, Senior Vice President Process Technology
– Ethylene Industry Worldwide, Mark Eramo, IHS Inc.
– Shale Gas and Ethylene: Implications of Increased NGL Production, Claire Cagnolatti, HSB Solomon Associates LLC
– Technip: A Wider Ethylene Offering, Jean-Paul Laugier, Jean-Paul Laugier, Vice-President Ethylene Product Line
Thierry Pilenko, Chairman and CEO, will open discussions at Technology Day, which will focus on providing solutions to the energy industry. “With the acquisition of Stone & Webster just over a year ago, we enhanced substantially Technip’s position as a technology provider, notably in areas such as the promising US downstream market boosted by the supply of unconventional gas. This event provides an excellent opportunity to see what we are doing across a broad spectrum of projects around the world and to understand the trends of our market”.
No material price-sensitive information will be disclosed and no information relating to current trading will be provided.
The presentations made by Technip’s management and guest speakers at Technip’s Technology Day, as well as videos shown during the event are accessible through the Company’s investor relations website at www.technip.com. Transcripts of the event will be available later in the week.
ISSUERS OF NEWS RELEASES AND NOT OILANDGASPRESS.COM ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT.
Public relations, press release distribution service, investor relations, SEC filing, regulatory news,upstream, downstream,corporate announcements,technology developments and political news
www.oilandgaspress.com – The ‘one stop shop’ for global Oil and gas press releases!!!