Technip’s shareholders meet for the Group’s 2013 Combined Annual General Meeting
Combined Annual General Meeting of April 25, 2013 Summary
Technip’s shareholders met today for the Group’s 2013 Combined Annual General Meeting and approved the following decisions:
– Technip’s statutory and consolidated financial statements for the full year 2012,
– allocation of 2012 earnings and a cash dividend of €1.68 per share to be paid on May 7, 2013,
– ratification of the cooptation of Alexandra Bech Gjørv’s office as Director,
– renewal of Alexandra Bech Gjørv, Marie-Ange Debon, Gérard Hauser and Joseph Rinaldi’s office as Directors,
– appointment of Manisha Girotra and Pierre-Jean Sivignon as Directors,
– setting of the attendance fees for directors,
– authorization for the Board of Directors to proceed to Company’s share buy back with a maximum limit of 10% of the share capital,
– authorization for the Board of Directors to allocate performance shares (with a maximum limit of 0.5% of the share capital) and to grant stock options for the purchase or subscription of shares (with a maximum limit of 0.3% of the share capital) to Technip’s employees including the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the Group’s top executives.
– authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital, with a maximum limit of 1% of the share capital in favor of employees adhering to a company savings plan.
The full results of the votes will be available on Technip’s website www.technip.com in the coming days.
ISSUERS OF NEWS RELEASES AND NOT OILANDGASPRESS.COM ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT.
Public relations, press release distribution service, investor relations, SEC filing, regulatory news,upstream, downstream,corporate announcements,technology developments and political news
www.oilandgaspress.com – The ‘one stop shop’ for global Oil and gas press releases!!!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your events and we’ll list them free of charge
Email: email@example.com to Advertise your company’s services and reach thousands of oil and gas industry executives and professionals