Neptune delivers strong operational and financial performance in 3rd qtr. 2021
Neptune Energy today announces its financial results for the third quarter of 2021.
Production growth delivered on plan, driven by new projects and Touat re-start
• Improved HSE performance, with a total recordable injury rate of 1.5 per million hours worked.
• Q3 production of 135.3 kboepd (160.6 kboepd including production-equivalent insurance income), within guidance.
• Duva (Norway) delivered on plan and Touat (Algeria) back up to plateau, offsetting planned shutdowns.
• Full year production guidance unchanged at 130-135 kboepd (145-155 including production-equivalent insurance income).
Higher cash flow, due to increased production and stronger commodity prices
• Higher quarterly average realised prices (including hedging) of $69.5/bbl for oil and $9.6/MMbtu for gas.
• EBITDAX of $608.9 million and post-tax operating cash flow (after working capital) of $580.8 million in Q3.
• FY post-tax operating cash flow (before working capital) guidance increased to more than $2 billion.
• Q3 operating costs of $12.0/boe, FY guidance tightened to ~$11.5/boe.
Deleveraging well ahead of target, with development capex lower
• Leverage sharply lower at 1.12 times on lower net debt and higher 12-month rolling EBITDAX.
• Lower adjusted development capex of $129.7 million in Q3, reflecting completion of projects. FY guidance reduced to ~$650 million.
• Aggregate post-tax hedge ratio of 58% for Q4 2021 and 43% for 2022; actively managing hedging to increase upside exposure.
• Total available liquidity of $1.5 billion as at 30 September to support growth plans.
Progress on low carbon developments, providing optionality in New Energy
• New large scale offshore green hydrogen project in the Netherlands, utilising wind energy and existing infrastructure.
• L10 CCS project progressing well; FEED due to commence on completion of feasibility study.
• Methane monitoring study at Cygnus completed in September, awarded ‘Gold Standard’ for OGMP 2.0 reporting.
• PosHYdon planning continuing to progress. Reviewing options to advance our DelpHYnus project.
Information Source: Read More
Oil and gas, press , | Energy, Climate, Renewable, Wind, Biomass, Sustainability, Oil Price, LPG, Solar