Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Market to 2026 – Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Emerges as the Preferred Choice for Portable Devices – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Direct Methanol Fuel Cells – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells estimated at US$191.7 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$322.9 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% over the analysis period.
Electrodes, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 14.3% CAGR to reach US$182.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Membranes segment is readjusted to a revised 12.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 25.3% share of the global Direct Methanol Fuel Cells market.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $50.2 Million in 2022, While China is Forecast to Reach $46 Million by 2026
The Direct Methanol Fuel Cells market in the U.S. is estimated at US$50.2 Million in the year 2022. The country currently accounts for a 25.9% share in the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$46 Million in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 15.6% through the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 9.6% and 11.7% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11.3% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$7.7 Million by the end of the analysis period.
Balance of Stack Segment to Reach $43.5 Million by 2026
In the global Balance of Stack segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 7.7% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$23 Million will reach a projected size of US$38.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$7.2 Million by the year 2026.
Select Competitors (Total 22 Featured) –
- Antig Technology Co. Ltd.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Oorja Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Polyfuel Inc.
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd
- SFC Energy AG
- Sharp Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- UltraCell LLC
- Viaspace, Inc.
- XNRGI, Inc.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to the publisher’s digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Continued Interest & Investments in Fuel Cell Science Provides the Foundation for the Growth of Direct Methanol Fuel Cells
- On the Pandemic & Economic Front, Here’s What’s Happening. Prognosis Every Business Needs to Know
- After Omicron, Comes Stealth Omicron & Deltacron Fueling Fresh Waves of Infections Across the Globe
- With New Strains Emerging at an Alarming Rate, Focus Shifts to Booster Doses & Vaccine Tweaking Amid Waning Vaccine Immunity. But How Practical Is It to Implement Them?
- At the Dawn of 2022 After Numerous New Strains & Millions of Deaths, Challenges in Vaccine Production, Supply, Access & Technology Sharing Continue to Remain
- Split Scenarios Unfold: The Great Vaccine Divide Emerges
- The Great Vaccine Controversy & Growing Anti-Vaccination Movement Aggravates the Divide Between the Vaccinated & the Unvaccinated
- The Verdict’s Out – The Pandemic Cannot Be Ended But Can be Maneuvered to Become Endemic and More Manageable
- Amid this Prolonged Pandemic, Why Should Businesses Care About Progress on Vaccinations?
- Dragging Pandemic, New Virus Strains, Fresh Societal Risks, Renewed Economic Disruptions Bring Weaker Growth in 2022 as Compared to 2021
- New Bursts of Food & Energy Inflation Triggered by Russia-Ukraine War to Threaten Economic Recovery
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for 22 Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cells: Definition, Overview, Importance & Benefits
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- With World Climate Conditions in Dire Straits, the Accelerated Clean Energy Transition Opens Attractive Growth Avenues for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells (DMFCs)
- The World at the Crossroads of Climate Change
- Against this Backdrop, Clean Energy Technologies Get a Boost
- Powering the Future of Clean Energy is Direct Methanol Fuel Cells. Here’s How
- Rise of the Methanol Economy & Increased Production of Methanol as Liquid Fuel Alternative to Conventional Fossil Fuels to Support Growth of the DMFCs
- From Methanol Fuel Cell Vehicles to EV Range Extender, DMFCs to Help the Transition to Zero Emission Transportation
- Reshaping Global Military Spending in the Midst of the Russia-Ukraine War to Benefit Military Applications of DMFCs in the Medium to Long-Term
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Emerges as the Preferred Choice for Portable Devices
- DMFC Emerge as a Suitable Alternative to Traditional Battery Systems in Material Handling Applications
- Technology Innovations & Advancements Remain Crucial for Sustained Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jvrhqx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900