Global HDPE Oil and Gas Market Report to 2027 – Featuring Apollo Pipes, Lane Enterprises and WL Plastics Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global HDPE Oil and Gas Market 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global HDPE oil and gas market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period. HDPE pipes are low-cost alternatives to other pipes, and their advantages are expected to drive overall pipe demand throughout the forecast period.
HDPE pipes are inexpensive and can be used in a range of applications, including agriculture. For Instance, In September 2020, Fortune Agribusiness has announced intentions to invest $150 million in the establishment of a high-value, 3,500-hectare (8,649-acre) irrigated fruit and vegetable growing complex on its 294,000-hectare (726,490-acre) Singleton Station in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The global HDPE oil and gas market is segmented based on product and application. Based on product, the HDPE oil and gas market is segmented into PE 80 and PE 100. Based on application, the HDPE oil and gas market is segmented into offshore pipeline and onshore pipeline.
Geographically, the global HDPE oil and gas market covers the analysis of four major regions including North America (the US and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World.
Some of the companies operating in the global HDPE oil and gas market include Supreme pipes, JM Eagke, INC, WL Plastics, Apollo Pipes, Nan Ya Plastic Corp. among others.
- Global HDPE Oil And Gas Market Research and Analysis by Product
- Global HDPE Oil And Gas Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global HDPE oil and gas market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global HDPE oil and gas market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the global HDPE oil and gas market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Global HDPE Oil and Gas Market by Type
4.1.1. PE 80
4.1.2. PE 100
4.2. Global HDPE Oil and Gas Market by Application
4.2.1. Offshore Pipeline
4.2.2. Onshore Pipeline
5. Regional Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. United States
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4. Rest of the World
6. Company Profiles
6.1. Apollo Pipes Ltd.
6.2. JM EAGLE, INC.
6.3. Lane Enterprises, Inc.
6.4. Nan Ya Plastics Corp.
6.5. Polyplastic Group
6.6. Prinsco, Inc.
6.7. Supreme Pipes Industries Ltd.
6.8. Wavin B.V.
6.9. WL Plastics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kfxx1e
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900