LPG in World Markets, 2022: Presents Country-Level Analysis of Supply & Demand, Shipping, Direction of Trade, Market Values, and More – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “LPG in World Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
LPG in World Markets provides comprehensive information, analysis and data on the global LPG brokerage market.
The report provides global coverage of contract and spot LPG pricing, supply and demand, spot transactions, LPG shipping fixtures and trends, and monthly fundamentals data for the major LPG brokerage markets.
Clients benefit from in-depth features and analysis on key issues affecting the industry, along with developments in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas. The study places particular emphasis on industry trends and fundamental analysis of trade flows and supply and demand.
Every issue of LPG in World Markets includes:
- LPG contract and spot prices
- LPG spot transactions
- LPG shipping fixtures and trends
- Monthly LPG export and import volumes for the major producing and consuming regions
- Industry developments and trends
- First published in 1980, LPG in World Markets is critical reading for anyone involved in the international LPG markets, strategic planners, operations teams, project developers and market analysts
Here are just of few of the areas LPG in World Markets covers in-depth:
- Country-level analysis of supply and demand fundamentals
- Coverage of petrochemical economics and demand for LPG as a feedstock
- Analysis of shipping trends and fleet changes for VLGC, LGC, MGCs and other vessels
- Information on direction of trade including East/West voyages, spot deals and overall market trends
- Discussions of arbitrage economics, the impact of changes in shipping rates and the benefits of various shipping methods
The report is published monthly. Subscribers also receive the LPG Yearbook, released in the first quarter of each year, which summarizes and reviews the past year’s events.
Key Topics Covered
- Direction of Trade
- Market Values
- SK Gas
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/smxo4k
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900