Schlumberger results for fourth-quarter and full-year 2020.
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) reported results for the fourth-quarter and full-year 2020.
- Fourth-quarter worldwide revenue of $5.5 billion increased 5% sequentially
- Fourth-quarter GAAP EPS, including charges and credits, was $0.27
- Fourth-quarter EPS, excluding charges and credits, of $0.22 increased 37% sequentially
- Fourth-quarter cash flow from operations was $878 million and free cash flow was $554 million
- Quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per share approved
On December 31, 2020, Schlumberger closed the contribution to Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (Liberty) of OneStim®, Schlumberger’s onshore hydraulic fracturing business in the United States and Canada, including its pressure pumping, pumpdown perforating, and Permian frac sand businesses, in exchange for a 37% equity interest in Liberty.
On January 21, 2021, Schlumberger’s Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per share of outstanding common stock, payable on April 8, 2021 to stockholders of record on February 17, 2021.
Revenue by Geographical Area
|(Stated in millions)|
|Three Months Ended||Change|
|Dec. 31, 2020||Sept. 30, 2020||Dec. 31, 2019||Sequential||Year-on-year|
|Middle East & Asia||2,008||1,985||2,674||1%||-25%|
Information Source: Read Full Release
Press Release by: