Conventional Oil Refineries to Renewable Fuel Production Facilities: Renewable Capacity Additions Gain Momentum – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Conventional Oil Refineries to Renewable Fuel Production Facilities – Renewable Capacity Additions Gain Momentum” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Traditional oil refineries have been slow towards processing and producing renewable fuel, despite its production starting nearly a decade ago. Considering several benefits that renewable fuel offers to consuming companies and countries, this scenario might change soon. Several oil refining companies have initiated the conversion of their decommissioned or, soon to be decommissioned refineries to produce renewable fuel.
Although some refiners are currently co-processing renewable fuel along with petroleum fuels in their refineries, others are also planning to join the trend. With demand for cleaner transportation fuel rising globally, oil refiners turning away from petroleum fuel towards renewable fuel with less carbon footprint might prove to be a lucrative option in the long-term.
- Overview of renewable fuels – introduction and generations of biofuels, introduction and benefits of renewable fuels
- Renewable fuel production from oil refineries of key countries to 2025
- Key details of major refineries that are planning to produce / producing renewable fuels
- Renewable fuel production plans of major companies
- Renewable fuel regulations in major markets and outlook
Key Report Benefits:
- Understand the significance of renewable fuels and the difference between renewable fuels and biofuels
- Facilitate decision making based on regulations governing renewable fuels in key markets
- Keep abreast of key global fully converted or co-processing refinery projects and their respective production capacities of renewable fuels
Assess your competitor’s plans with regards to renewable fuels production
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of Renewable Fuels
- Overview of Biofuels
- Generations of Biofuels
- Renewable Fuels Overview
- Renewable Fuel (Renewable Diesel) vs Advanced Biofuel (Biodiesel) – Production Viewpoint
- Benefits of renewable fuel
- Production Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/33q8mr
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900