Insights on the Industrial Enclosures Global Market to 2025 – Stringent Standards for Enclosure Design Are Driving Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Industrial Enclosures Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the industrial enclosures market and it is poised to grow by $1.83 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 4.88% during the forecast period.
The report on the industrial enclosures market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increasing use of electrical and electronic equipment in manufacturing processes and stringent standards for enclosure design.
The industrial enclosures market analysis includes the end-user and type segments and geographic landscape. This study identifies the increased adoption of automation and communication technologies as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial enclosures market growth during the next few years.
- ABB Ltd.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Friedhelm Loh Stiftung and Co. KG
- Hubbell Inc.
- nVent Electric Plc
- Sanmina Corp.
- Schneider Electric SE
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
Their report on the industrial enclosures market covers the following areas:
- Industrial enclosures market sizing
- Industrial enclosures market forecast
- Industrial enclosures market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Process – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Discrete – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
6. Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Metallic – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Non-metallic – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
7. Customer landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9o7ufp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900