Outlook on the Smart Grid Technology Global Market to 2027 – Featuring ABB, Cisco Systems and Eaton Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Smart Grid Technology Market (2022-2027) by Component, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Smart Grid Technology Market is estimated to be USD 53.14 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 117.21 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.14%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Smart Grid Technology Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Smart Grid Technology Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global Smart Grid Technology Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Smart Grid Technology Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Improved Grid Reliability and Efficient Outage Response
- Need for Careful Analysis and Better Efficiency of Smart Grid
- Modernization of Aging Grid Infrastructure
- Reluctance due to Aged Electric Infrastructure
- High Installation Cost of Smart Grids
- Varied Technological Advancements in the Communications Technologies
- Ongoing Smart Cities Projects in Developing Regions
- Inadequate Data Storage and Management
The Global Smart Grid Technology Market is segmented based on Component, Application, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into Hardware, Services, and Software.
- By Application, the market is classified into Consumption, Distribution, Generation, and Transmission.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Aclara Power-Line Systems
- C3 AI
- Cisco Systems
- Enel X North America
- Esyasoft Technologies
- General Electric
- Open Systems International
- S&C Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Tantalus Systems
- Tech Mahindra
- Trilliant Holdings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mgt9pe
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900