The Worldwide Battery Industry is Expected to Reach $24.7 Billion by 2027 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Battery Market (2022-2027) by Type, Technology Type, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Battery Market is estimated to be USD 17.31 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 24.79 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.45%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Battery Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Battery Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Battery Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, this Global Research has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Battery Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Integration of Electronics
- Increasing Demand for Transportation
- Fuel Savings & Government Incentives for Cleaner Transportation
- New Hybrid & Electric Automotive Models from OEMs
- Under-Developed Support Infrastructure for EVs
- Safety Issues Related to Battery Usage
- Surging Demand for Hybrids & EVS
- R&D in Batteries for Hybrid & EVS
- High Initial Cost and Limited Range
- Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
The Global Battery Market is segmented based on Type, Technology Type, Application, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Stationary and Portable.
- By Technology Type, the market is classified into Lithium-Ion, Lead-Acid, and Others.
- By Application, the market is classified into Commercial & Residential, Automotive, Industrial, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- A123 Systems
- Camelion Battery Co. Ltd
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. (CATL)
- Duracell Inc
- Excell Battery Co
- Exide Technologies, Inc.
- FDK Corporation
- GP Batteries International Ltd
- GS Yuasa International Ltd.
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Johnsons Controls Inc.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Narada Power Source Co., Ltd.
- NEC Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Saft Groupe SA
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Huayu New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Zebra Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mvb522
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900