Worldwide Solar Control Glass Industry to 2027 – Featuring AGC, Cardinal Glass Industries and Euroglas Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Solar Control Glass Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global solar control glass market reached a value of US$ 5.46 billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 9.38 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.20% during 2022-2027.
- AGC Inc.
- arcon Flach- und Sicherheitsglas GmbH & Co. KG
- Cardinal Glass Industries Inc.
- Central Glass Ltd.
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Euroglas GmbH
- Guardian Industries LLC (Koch Industries Inc.)
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Schott AG
- Shanghai Yaohua Pilkington Glass Group Co. Ltd.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, the analyst is continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different End-use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Solar control glass refers to a kind of glass with a special coating that is precisely manufactured to reduce the extent of heat entering a specific space. The solar control coating on the glass reflects heat from the sun back, outside of the area it has been installed on, such as a building, automotive, or a greenhouse. It significantly reduces the amount of heat that can pass through, thereby providing a more usable and comfortable space.
Along with absorbing and reflecting heat, these glasses also filter out light and offer reduced glare, thus maintaining a cozier interior in summers and reducing the need for air-conditioning. A varied range of aesthetics, such as reflective, tinted, and neutral, are offered by different types of solar control glasses. A combination of solar control glasses with LOW-E thermal insulation in dual glazing windows with self-cleaning systems provides optimal temperature all year round.
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of solar control glasses in automobiles. Since they reduce the heat load on the vehicle while minimizing the need for air conditioning, this results in higher mileage and reduced fuel consumption. This is further supported by the widespread preference of consumers toward cost-effective and energy-efficient vehicles.
Significant demand for solar control glass in residential and commercial buildings due to the rising awareness regarding the high air conditioning costs is also acting as a major growth-inducing factor. In addition to this, rapid urbanization, the escalating concerns regarding carbon dioxide emissions, growing consciousness regarding climate change, and the expansion of smart construction activities are some of the other factors contributing to the market growth across the globe.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global solar control glass market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global solar control glass market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the glass type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the coating method?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the nature?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global solar control glass market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Solar Control Glass Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Glass Type
7 Market Breakup by Coating Method
8 Market Breakup by Nature
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pe4kzq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900